When you upload symbols matching the debug identifier and module name of already existing symbols, those symbols are replaced. Only the latest uploaded symbols for a module and debug identifier are used.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Backtrace in conjunction with another crash and error reporting library?
- Unhosted Symbols
- Missing Symbols
- Why are aggregate filters removed in certain views?
- Error processing modifiers
- How much disk space do crash dumps take in Backtrace?
- How do I delete a project?
- What version of jemalloc does ptrace support?
- Improving unwinding accuracy for Windows
- How can I login to the morgue tool via SSO?