When you upload symbols matching the debug identifier and module name of already existing symbols, those symbols are replaced. Only the latest uploaded symbols for a module and debug identifier are used.
Articles in this section
- Error processing modifiers
- How much disk space do crash dumps take in Backtrace?
- How do I delete a project?
- What version of jemalloc does ptrace support?
- Improving unwinding accuracy for Windows
- How can I login to the morgue tool via SSO?
- _missing_symbol attribute
- Changing the Displayed Timezone
- How do I backup my Backtrace on-premises server?
- Best Practices for Integrating Your Project with Backtrace