No, Unreal crash reporting on these platforms is currently unsupported, due to the fact that the Unreal engine doesn't generate adequate information in these environments. As an alternative, you can integrate via our Breakpad integration.
Articles in this section
- Why are aggregate filters removed in certain views?
- Error processing modifiers
- How much disk space do crash dumps take in Backtrace?
- How do I delete a project?
- What version of jemalloc does ptrace support?
- Improving unwinding accuracy for Windows
- How can I login to the morgue tool via SSO?
- _missing_symbol attribute
- Changing the Displayed Timezone
- How do I backup my Backtrace on-premises server?