No, Unreal crash reporting on Linux is currently unsupported, due to the fact that the Unreal engine doesn't generate adequate information in this environment. As an alternative, you can integrate via our Crashpad integration.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Backtrace in conjunction with another crash and error reporting library?
- Unhosted Symbols
- Missing Symbols
- Why are aggregate filters removed in certain views?
- Error processing modifiers
- How much disk space do crash dumps take in Backtrace?
- How do I delete a project?
- What version of jemalloc does ptrace support?
- Improving unwinding accuracy for Windows
- How can I login to the morgue tool via SSO?