A project is a high-level organizational unit within the Backtrace platform. It is intended to group errors related to a particular project, application, or executable.
Articles in this section
- Error processing modifiers
- How much disk space do crash dumps take in Backtrace?
- How do I delete a project?
- What version of jemalloc does ptrace support?
- Improving unwinding accuracy for Windows
- How can I login to the morgue tool via SSO?
- _missing_symbol attribute
- Changing the Displayed Timezone
- How do I backup my Backtrace on-premises server?
- Best Practices for Integrating Your Project with Backtrace